We sent this package a week and a half ago, the postal workers in curryland said it would arrive at Dabby's door on the 24th...somehow I am skeptical. Anyways I am so proud of Z for 'wrapping' the package so well. At first he went to the post office with the box securely wrapped up in packing tape...little did we know that in order to send international packages the box has to be sown shut! So Z bought some fabric and meticulously sewed all openings. Then we jumped on the motorcycle and headed back to the post office...on the way to the post office one of our tires went flat - ugh! another set back, at this point I was beginning to wonder if the package would ever get mailed. Thankfully some good natured mechanics patched up the tire quickly, in total the tire set back only took 45 minutes (I am really astounded when something takes less than an hour to accomplish here). At the post office they inspected Z's box sewing technique and it passed their requirements. We decided to send it 'speed post' - doesn't that sound fast and efficient!Anyways Dabby I hope the package gets to you for Christmas...mainly because I am chuckling in the inside imagining how in the world you are going to get it open :) Last year on Christmas Z decided to wrap Bro bro's present with duct tape and zip ties, it took him 15 minutes to open his Christmas present which ironically was a gift card. What can I say, we enjoy receiving entertainment when we give gifts.
No comments:
Post a Comment