Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's Saturday = Woo hoo!

I am allowing myself to be a complete bum today...mainly because I accomplished all 'my work' (aka: tasks that Z tells me to do while he goes off and Conquers the World - thanks babe!) This weeks work included...balancing accounts, making chai for 8 workers two times a day all week, cleaning the entire house (R is gone so I am left to my own devices), packing stuff - oh and there is WAY more packing left to go, paperwork, responding to emails, scanning paperwork (I used our scanner for the first time this week...what can I say usually Z does Everything), and putting plaster of paris in two really big holes...which while I was doing my assigned 'arts & craft' project I made something special for Z...
...It is a plaster of paris paper weight :) I would show you pictures of the holes I filled but this paper weight is the culmination of all my plaster of paris skillz.

* anyways it is very ironic that while I was making this list of everything I accomplished this week and posting this picture I just remembered that I forgot to do one of the tasks on my to do list...sigh - I guess I will have to wait and be a bum tomorrow.

No comments: