is kicking my butt! In the first trimester I was still doing Zumba workouts, second trimester had to cut out the zumba but could be on my feet for hours with no reprocussions. But now sore and achey muscles inhibit much of my day to day movement. The extra 25lbs I am carrying around these days have added to my lethargy. And I now have to chase down every meal with a tums or two. I blame it all on Z, here is why. At our last doctor's appointment our doc discovered that baby B is rather large for how many weeks we are at. Many times throughout our marriage I have been so blessed to be married to such a big strapping man...the downside however is big strapping offspring!
There is some silver lining in this final trimester:
~ back rubs on demand...Z is being so good to me.
~ pedicures...even though I can still bend over and touch my toes, big strapping baby gives me a good whack in the gut when I do. The last pedicure cost me approx. $8 (including tip)...so worth not having internal organs abused.
~ personal space...it used to be that in public I had to fight for position and space every where I went...mainly because the population is so large here. Now days people are courteous! It is a great change of pace.
There is some silver lining in this final trimester:
~ back rubs on demand...Z is being so good to me.
~ pedicures...even though I can still bend over and touch my toes, big strapping baby gives me a good whack in the gut when I do. The last pedicure cost me approx. $8 (including tip)...so worth not having internal organs abused.
~ personal space...it used to be that in public I had to fight for position and space every where I went...mainly because the population is so large here. Now days people are courteous! It is a great change of pace.
No comments:
Post a Comment