While in the Curry Land capitol we were visiting some friends at their hotel when they were traveling through. We drove there in our car, parked in the back (b/c Z is too cheap to get the car valet parked), and entered the swanky hotel that made us feel like we were no longer in Curry Land. It did not even smell like Curry Land! The hotel had this crazy water misting set up that sprayed lemon grass scented water on all four sides of the building so that guests were not assaulted with the normal smell of raw sewage upon entering and exiting. For some reason I could not make Z see the importance of installing a similar set up at our house. Anyways during dinner I asked Z to get something from the car for me. He was gone for a very long time...I was getting worried...so I called him. He informed me that he was alright and just waiting for assistance because he had locked the keys in the car. No one knew of any locksmith that could open our car. So Z paid two security guards to break into our car...which I find ironic that he is willing to pay someone to break into the car but not to park the car.
We learned a valuable lesson that night. Locking your keys in your car is a big pain, there is no triple A in Curry Land.
We learned a valuable lesson that night. Locking your keys in your car is a big pain, there is no triple A in Curry Land.