We travel a lot...and I have to confess that yes I am one of those travelers that raid the hotel room bathroom and sweep it clean of any complimentary item provided. In the past I would always leave the complimentary shower cap...they reminded me of my grandma and her newly permed hair that she could not get wet...so I thought, 'surely I don't have a use for a shower cap.' Boy was I wrong! Now those dinky shower caps are the first thing I look for...my hotel experience is gauged by whether or not they offered complimentary shower caps. I use them all the time here in Curry Land, and not because I get my hair permed.
- They are a great substitute for cling wrap when letting bread dough rise...
- you can use them as a lid for Tupperware when the right lid goes missing...
- or covering your salad bowl so pesky fruit flies don't hover...
- Also useful when you have to give yourself a lice treatment
Unfortunately lice is an occupational hazard here...at least I have a stash of shower caps :)