Tuesday, August 17, 2010
it smells like Curry Land
We just landed from our flight...we were warmly welcomed to a new international terminal - it was very clean and bright but it did not have that "new car" smell...shall I say that other smells were overwhelming the new terminal aroma :) We will make the taxi journey in the morning. It is midnight and I should be sleeping but instead I am pondering what awaits me at our house. A friend gave us fore warning that it has been raining a lot...remember my blog post about the field that became a lake overnight...so while we have been gone it has been raining here for a MONTH! So tonight I will mentally prepare for the worst, hope for the best...and then let you know the strange, hilarious, or crazy outcome. And if there is not a strange, hilarious, or crazy outcome then HALLELUJAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment